Organizations who have received scholarships, grants and in-kind services from the Foundation to date include:
On an individual basis, the Foundation has put forth the following assistance to date:
- Scholarships were granted to local area students assisting them with higher educations costs
- Families have received financial assistance through the final months of a terminally ill family member's life
- Financial assistance was given to the family of a disabled child to retro-fit their vehicle with wheelchair capabilities
- Local families with terminally ill members have been given fuel assistance
- A donation was made to a local family to finish the construction of their home after both parents were forced to stop working in order to properly care for their 4 severely ill children
Every year, the Maffe Foundation hosts the Annual Maffe Foundation Golf Tournament and Kids Rock Concert; aimed to raise funds for other local and national organizations which support children's causes.